Monday 4 February 2013

Spotlight on The Amethyst Dragonfly


Vintage style with a steampunk twist

There is a lovely and very vibrant little shop on Etsy called The Amethyst Dragonfly. 
































Lynn Tayloris the Owner, Maker, Designer, Curator and Photographer.
She describes herself and her store in the 'about' section of her shop:

I live in the lovely mountains of East Tennessee, but I grew up in the urban sprawl of Atlanta. I am enjoying the country life after a lifetime of city stress.I have a wonderful boyfriend and two rambunctious kitties.


I have always been an artist, but spent most of my life trying to fit in to the business world, the way everyone expects you to. I finally got sick of it and decided to try and make a living doing what I love.

I love working with polymer clay. It is such a fun and forgiving medium. Every day I discover something new and exciting.
I also love the rich look and feel of copper and I am looking forward to moving forward and learning new things!

I am still shaping and learning my business, deciding what I love (and hate). Thank you for joining me on my journey.


I love working with polymer clay. It is such a fun and forgiving medium. Every day I discover something new and exciting.I also love the rich look and feel of copper and I am looking forward to moving forward and learning new things!
I am still shaping and learning my business, deciding what I love (and hate). Thank you for joining me on my journey. Visit The Amethyst Dragonfly at http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheAmethystDragonfly

No comments:

Post a Comment